Rosehip Seed oil is fantastic at addressing many skin problems. Also known as Rosa Mosqueta, it is the only oil which contains retinoic acid (vitamin A), renowned for being very effective in skin cell regeneration.
A really wonderful skincare product, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil has become increasingly popular. Believed to be one of the best skincare oils to help with anti-aging and numerous skin complaints, its reputation is well deserved.
‘Very pleased with product, best oil ever used’ Jacky, England
What are the benefits of this oil?
- Contains Vitamin A which helps prevent skin aging and improves elasticity. Assists in giving skin a more youthful appearance.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is quickly absorbed making it a very good facial oil. It helps soothe fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the mouth and eyes.
- Numerous other benefits include healing skin damaged by the sun, scars and damaged skin tissue. Conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis can also benefit.
- This oil is great for many skin types including oily, combination or sensitive skin. It helps balance skin with large pores.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil also contains a high amount of Vitamin E with important anti-oxidative effects. A rich linolenic acid content (important skin nutrient) complements this further, promoting healthy skin.
- Rosehip oil can be used to help with stretch marks both during and after pregnancy.
‘This oil lasts a long time and is so gentle. The pump that comes with it is great for dispensing exact measures, and the price is so reasonable compared to other similar products.’ Maeve, Ireland
- This oil is so useful for a wide range of skin types and conditions. A brilliant all-rounder!
The EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag.
Our cold-pressed Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is one of the best oils available. A wonderful addition to your natural and organic skincare regime.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Fully approved by the Vegetarian Society, PETA, and proud to carry the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml
How to use
Using Conscious Skincare Rosehip Seed Oil.
- Use mornings and at night, as required
- Press pump twice and apply oil to fingertips
- Gently massage onto face where skin requires particular attention
- Allow oil to sink into skin
- Blot off any excess with a tissue
- You can also use on your neck and decolletage
Rosehip Seed Oil – ingredients list.
- cold pressed rosa rubiginosa seed oil *
* USDA certified organic.