Organic Hemp Oil has an extremely high percentage of essential fatty acids; between 75-80%. These essential fatty acids have been clinically proven to alleviate dry skin, minor skin abrasions, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Hemp Oil is derived from cold pressed Hemp seeds and is also one of the best sources of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These have excellent skin softening and moisturizing properties.
What are the benefits of this oil?
- Absorbs and penetrates the skin well. Helps with suppleness and also has a moisture-retaining effect.
- It is also amazingly rich in omega 3 oils, is a natural emollient (skin softener) and has a high vitamin E content. This is a natural anti-oxidant which helps to reduce wrinkles and skin aging.
- The essential fatty acids contained in Organic Hemp Oil are Omega 6 linoleic, Omega 3 alpha linolenic and Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA). They cannot be produced by our bodies and are very important for health and vitality. Present in the optimal ratio of 2:5:1 respectively.
- Because the oil is very ‘dry’ it can be used on oily skin and large pores. It helps to re-balance this type of skin, and is great for male skin (face and body).
- The high polyunsaturated fat content really helps with moisture retention of our skin and hair. This assists in preventing the harmful effects of pollution and drying products on our skin.
- Excellent for nail care as it contains zinc, amongst other minerals.
‘Particularly useful for soothing eczema flare ups and I also use it as a scalp treatment and as a leave-in hair oil if my hair’s suffered too much blow-drying recently.’
Our cold-pressed Organic Hemp Oil is safe to use directly onto your skin and hair. This is a really wonderful and versatile skincare product.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Fully approved by the Vegetarian Society, PETA, and proud to carry the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.
Caution: as this oil is derived from a nut, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml
How to use
Using Conscious Skincare Hemp Oil.
- Use mornings and at night, as required
- Press pump twice and apply oil to fingertips
- Gently massage onto face where skin requires particular attention
- Allow oil to sink into skin
- Blot off any excess with a tissue
- You can also use on your neck and decolletage
Hemp Oil – ingredients list.
- cold pressed cannabis sativa seed oil *
* certified organic by the Soil Association.