Gentle Night Moisturizer is a super skin-boosting face cream made with ingredients blended for dry, sensitive skin. It has a warm, comforting aroma of Sandalwood and Frankincense.
Shortlisted in the 2014 FreeFrom Skincare Awards.
Organic fair-trade Shea butter and quenching Organic Cocoa butter are intensive moisturizers. They help to sooth and calm dry, irritated skin. In addition they can provide relief for conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
How do the active ingredients work?
- Raw Shea butter is often called Karite butter as it is made from nuts grown on the Karite tree in Ghana. It is an excellent moisturizer (rich in vitamins A and E). Shea butter helps renew cracked, damaged skin and leaves it feeling soft and refreshed.
“I have never used a better product and will never use any other night cream on my face again.” Sarah, USA
- Organic, cold pressed Cocoa butter is made by pressing the whole bean which helps to protect the vital antioxidants it contains. These in turn help fight free radicals which can cause skin stress and signs of aging. Cocoa butter is also very high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply.
- Vitamin B3 is included to support skin cell renewal. It’s soothing, anti-inflammatory and assists in relieving redness in rosacea. It also helps to prevent skin aging, improves skin elasticity and tone, as well as calming eczema.
- Organic Comfrey glycerol extract helps rejuvenate your skin and keep it supple. It can also promote skin cell regeneration due to the high content of the phytochemical allantoin. Calendula tincture has an astringent effect on skin problems.
- We have also added Organic Evening Primrose oil, high in GLAs, to help your skin repair itself.
- Organic fair trade Frankincense essential oil works to protect your skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. This is important as dry skin can increase the appearance of the signs of aging.
- Organic Sandalwood essential oil is beneficial for sensitive skin as it tones and relieves itching, inflammation, and dehydrated skin. Sandalwood has a calming and harmonising scent, and assists with issues like eczema, psoriasis, and scar tissue.
A fabulous, Gentle Night Moisturizer to help support your skin’s natural repair process. You will only need a very small quantity to moisturise your face – a little goes a long way!
As part of your natural skin care routine, we recommend using this cream in combination with our ‘Gentle‘ organic skincare products.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Ethical fair trade.
The karite and cocoa trees from which our raw ingredients are sourced are cultivated by a certified Fair Trade cooperative in Ghana, which was built to give local people an opportunity to overcome severe poverty.
Fully approved by the Vegetarian Society, PETA, and proud to carry the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.
Dimensions: H5cm W5cm 60ml size; H4.5cm W4cm 30ml size.
How to use
Using Conscious Skincare Gentle Night Moisturizer.
- Our creams are very rich therefore you only need a small amount to moisturize.
- Apply a pea size amount to clean skin and gently massage in.
- Apply more if required.
- Blot off any excess with clean tissue.
- All our creams are designed to melt on contact with your skin and in hot climates the cream may melt.
- If this should occur, simply place the cream in the fridge and allow it to cool. This does not impact the cream and it is fine to use.
Gentle Night Moisturizer – ingredients list.
- fair trade butyrospermum parkii seed butter*
- theobrama cacao see butter*
- oenothera biennis seed oil*,
- symphytum officinale root extract*
- helianthus annuus seed oil
- glyceryl stearate
- citrus grandis seed extract
- calendula officinalis*
- boswellia carterii oil*
- santalum spicatum wood oil*
* denotes organic