Our Evening Primrose Oil is light in nature with quite a thin texture, making it readily absorbed into your skin.
It is derived from the cold pressed seeds of the Evening Primrose plant, oenothera biennis . This is a common plant with yellow flowers which only open in the evening, hence the name.
What are the benefits of this oil?
- It penetrates well, helping to soften skin and promote suppleness.
- Helps make skin less prone to acne or eczema whilst assisting with moisture retention.
- Very rich in gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and omega 6 fatty acids – the benefits of which are well researched and help your body to maintain good health. Both substances are required to produce prostaglandins. A deficiency of which will cause dryness, wrinkles and ageing whilst making skin more prone to damage.
- Ideal for spraying as a light facial oil, it helps to form an effective barrier against skin drying out.
- Adds lustre to dull and lifeless skin and is also said help anxiety and depression.
The 50ml EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag.
Our cold-pressed Organic Evening Primrose Oil is safe to use directly onto your skin. With skin soothing and moisturizing properties, it benefits reddened or aging skin.
At Conscious Skincare we don’t present products in outer packaging as this can be a waste if not required. However, we are always delighted to gift box our Evening Primrose Oil for that special occasion with our beautiful Conscious Skincare gift tubes. Please just choose our Conscious Skincare gift tube option from the menu above.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Fully approved by the Vegetarian Society, PETA, and proud to carry the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml
How to use
Using Conscious Skincare Evening Primrose Oil.
- Use mornings and at night, as required
- Press pump twice and apply oil to fingertips
- Gently massage onto face where skin requires particular attention
- Allow oil to sink into skin
- Blot off any excess with a tissue
- You can also use on your neck and decolletage
Evening Primrose Oil – ingredients list.
- cold pressed oenothera biennis seed oil *
* certified organic by the Soil Association.